Help your child excel in school
The lecture discusses methods that help children excel in the classroom. Coupling career experiences with recent brain research, Brian Pack, author of VALIDATE AND EMPOWER, offers practical techniques that a) raise attentiveness and b) stimulate the drive to achieve success in school.
In a career encompassing urban and private venues, Pack reveals how parents can significantly arouse the brain’s reward circuitry in children to amplify recall and promote inquiry and creativity.
• Why children crave validation and empowerment.
• Boys and girls growing up in the Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat world.
• Memory, neuroplasticity, and child development.
• Motivation, trust, and student expression.
• The academic child and the content areas.